Team discount of 20% (10 or more journals) enter discount code: "teamdiscount"
Whether your next race is a 5K or an ultra-marathon, the Compete Training Journal will transform your approach to competing and make sure that race day brings out the best in you.
New racers will get a fast-track road map to racing success while experienced competitors will deepen all aspects of their mental game for even better performances.
Nothing makes a runner feel quite so alive as the pre-race jitters. Racing is when you find out what works for you and what holds you back, when you find out how you stack up—and where you want to go next.
14 Benefits Of Using Compete Training Journal
- Set goals you can achieve.
- Map out the steps to achieve your goals.
- Log your workouts.
- Keep it real—and avoid harmful obsession with outcomes.
- Make racing an expression of your training.
- Set smart race strategies.
- Relax! And train with intention.
- Emphasize the process instead of the goals.
- Avoid comparing yourself to others.
- Get in the zone the week before your race.
- Own your strengths—and root out your weaknesses.
- Build up a strong “race case”.
- Keep it fun.
- Reflect on your season and consider the next challenge.
Racing should make you sweat in a good way. With Compete Training Journal, you’ll look at competition in a different way and find new reward from the running you love.
Includes space for goal setting, workout log space for two seasons of racing (spring/fall), race plans and reviews, a race calendar, pace charts for 200m to 26.2.
*COMPETE is foil stamped in metallic orange