About the Program
Dare to Dream is a program for Olympians to take into schools to showcase their Olympic journey, advocate the benefits of sports and be ambassadors for Olympic ideals and values.
Why this Program?
- Opportunity to bring the Olympic ideals and values into schools around the county
- Lack of ambassador roles + speaking opportunities for Olympians
- Breakdown of relationship between former Olympians + governing bodies
- Rising obesity rates in young children
- High drop-out rates of teenage girls from sports
- Social & emotional mental health issues for adolescents
How It Works
- Helps athletes put together compelling, age-appropriate presentations
- Facilitates arrangements between schools and athletes for speaking events (athletes commit to visiting 5 schools in their off season)
- Runs the operations behind the workshops — creating and distributing presentation materials etc.
- Collects data and feedback from the schools and athletes to continually improve our effectiveness and delivery.
"Every athlete has a story to tell. I've always wanted to better communicate the things I've learned during many years of running and racing. Dare to Dream has helped me refine my story to more powerfully show the lessons and values I've learned through sports so that I now have a compelling presentation that really reaches the groups I speak with."- 2X Olympian, American Record Holder, Molly Huddle
"I heard rave reviews from students and teachers! The handout is really terrific. My daughter really enjoyed the superhero posing and confidence part".- Sharon Sideleski, Cedar Hill Elementary School
"Our students had a “wow” experience that will stand out in their high school experience"- Coach Lane, Concord High School
Coming Soon. Stay tuned...
If you are an elite athlete interested in participating in the program contact Ro@believeiam.com
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are also available contact Ro@believeiam.com for more information.