Believe Training Journal – Benefits Video
New 2018 Colorway
(Teal For Real with Violet Foil Stamp)
As a special thanks, each purchase earns the following Believer Bonuses:
- Includes signed thank you note from Ro + Lauren
- Includes invitation to a LIVE Q&A call with Ro + Lauren. Ask us anything runnergeek + journal related! (Scheduled for September)
- Get instant access to a download of the NEW "Body image" chapter with your purchase!
* Your purchase confirmation email will contain a link to download the chapter as well as sign up for the Q&A.
Updates in 2018 include:
- New Body Image Essay!
- Inspiration + Success Banking Pages
- New Section Colors + Calendar Layout
Orders will ship early October!
Believe is an inspiring training journal for people who love to run and those trying out their running legs for the first time.
Created by Lo and Ro, elite professional runners Lauren Fleshman (“Lo”) and Roisin McGettigan-Dumas (“Ro”), their Believe journal is much more than a workout log. It’s a personal diary + workbook that will help keep you honest and motivated for running, while improving your mind and spirit alongside your body.
As a fun and insightful training diary, the Believe journal has a beautiful, clean design that will help you record your workouts to reveal patterns in your running. You’ll quickly learn what works best for you as you work toward goals and achieve your biggest breakthroughs.
Includes uniquely insightful essays and information on the following topics (that you won't find on google or on your smart watch):
Goal Setting / Training / Nutrition / Body Image / Psychology / Competition Mindset / Set-Backs / Recovery and much more.
9 Benefits Of Using Believe Training Journal
- Increased motivation
- Inspiration to set, stick to + achieve your goals
- Learn secrets from pro runners
- Access to the latest and greatest research on training + psychology
- Increase self-awareness so you learn what works, for YOU
- Learn how to win the mental game once & for all
- Process your experiences + harness the lessons from all your effort
- Learn to LOVE your body, and be grateful for what it does for you
- Review your races and learn from them like a PRO!
Action + Reflection = Winning Formula
The Believe journal from Lo & Ro offers a holistic framework to manage running as a part of your life and will help inspire you to become a better athlete.
This is the journal used by some of the world's best runners and complete newcomers to the sport. You can believe the hype!
“Amazing quotes and great info!” — Paula Radcliffe (marathon world record holder, 3-time London Marathon winner, marathon world champion)
“2015 dreaming starts now. Thanks for the inspiration to keep moving forward!” — Linsey Corbin (professional triathlete with 24 podium finishes at Ironman and Ironman 70.3 races)
“I’ve kept a running log for the last 11 years and the Believe I Am Training Journal has been my favorite. It’s not just a space to log miles but a journal to map out the year’s plans, details, and dreams while encouraging a positive mind-set along the way!” — Molly Huddle (U.S. Olympian and 5K record holder)
“While everybody is oohing and aahing over Apple’s newest release, we’re salivating over the new Believe Training Journal. Written and illustrated by the witty, insightful, and talented Ro McGettigan and Lauren Fleshman, this journal helps you beautifully document your workouts, as well as your goals, your setbacks, your achievements, your life.” — AnotherMotherRunner.com
“Give your runner the training secrets of Olympians. Designed by pro runners Lauren Fleshman and Ro McGettigan, the Believe I Am Training Journal encourages runners to think holistically about their training. The inspiring visual cues, tips, goal-setting worksheets and ‘bigger picture’ pages make this a training log like no other.” —Active.com
Team discount of 20% (10 or more journals) enter discount code: "teamdiscount"
Published by VeloPress